Good meals are always welcome, in particular, if it’s far mid-week! So why no longer make your day special by including some delicious flavors to it and indulging in dishes like ‘Murgh Kali Mirch Ka Tikka,’ ‘Awadhi Murgh Biryani,’ ‘Mutton Yakhni Shorba,’ and finish the meal with mouthwatering Gulab Jamuns?
Look no further as these recipes by using Biryani Central are certain to make your day! Go beforehand and try them these days; accept as true with us, you may love them.
- Heat ghee in a wok and upload whole spices into it. Once they crackle, add ginger garlic paste to it, after which mix overwhelmed yogurt.
- Add the almond paste into it and fry until the ghee separates.
- *Add the mutton inventory followed by salt (in step with taste) and all the powdered spices.
- Marinate the bird with cheese, hung curd, salt, red chili powder, half of the cream, cornflour, and powdered spices.
- Keep aside for an hour to permit the fowl to absorb the flavors of the substances.
- Skewer the hen tikka in 8 mm skewers and cook in tandoor.
- Dum cook the bird in the oven; sprinkle kebab masala and lemon juice.
- Serve garnished with freshly chopped coriander.
- Marinate fowl with elaichi powder, hung curd, Gulab Jal, red chilly powder, and cook dinner in tandoor. Also, upload yellow cold powder, saffron, bitter, kewra, and Gulab jal.
Prepare the rice:
- Wash and then soak rice for 10 mins.
- Boil water in a pan and add the whole spices, salt, and lemon juice.
- Add the rice and cook till 2/3rd is done.
Cooking on dum:
- Layer the hen, and add a mixture of ghee and cream.
- Garnish with mint leaves, ginger julienne, brown onions and saffron dissolved in water.
- Line the lid with dough and seal the vessel.
- Put the vessel on an iron griddle and cook for 15 mins.
- Mash the khoya and mix it with chenna, maida and baking powder.
- Make a decent dough of the above mixture and make dumplings by using adding the stuffing organized.
- Deep fry those dumplings.
- Heat a little water and upload sugar in it to make sugar syrup.
- Soak crammed dumplings inside the sugar syrup.Inconvenient – This can be from the Head Chef keeping the list of standardized recipe in his room and had it locked or having three big books of standardized recipe and need kitchen staff to flip over one by one to get everything done. Inconvenience is the number ONE factor that led to kitchen staff not using standardized recipes.
Time-consuming – This is also one of the reasons why standardized recipes are not followed. During peak hours, a kitchen do not have time to waste, and every second counts. Better variations – Some Chefs prefer to follow their centric of taste; some worship their own beliefs. This could cause a problem when there is no proper training provided and Kitchen Control.
Rules are meant to be broken – There are always different people/consumers around your restaurant. What’s important, the customers. When standardized recipes are not tested regularly on the restaurant, inaccurate information may be provided in the standardized recipe. Solution: Leave room or space for food/cooking variation. This usually happens when the Head Chef is not properly organized or trained well for his position.
A secret no more – Some restaurateurs or Chefs frown on making a book of standardized recipes because they want to protect their food knowledge. This is a classic perception: Someone comes by, takes all the recipe and leave the restaurant after a month.
When it’s gone, it’s really gone – At certain times in a restaurant, a piece of recipe sheet can get lost. When it’s lost, there will be slight havoc in understanding as the Head Chef needs to take action immediately. In another situation, it can also be ‘stolen’ or ‘retrieved’ as management of the restaurant changes, and/or someone steals the particular information, or the restaurant faces mishaps like a kitchen on fire.